Sunday 27 May 2012

Lovely reviews!

I've had some lovely reviews for Lord Atwood's Lovers already, and it's not even out yet (1st June 2012!!) 

Check out reviews on:

Goodreads  (varoius)

Good Choice Reading
With a very steamy erotic love scene, I wanted to read more! I really loved how it all can together and how they all opened up to what they are all feeling. In the end I think they all found what makes them happy. A short story to read just before going to bed, I truly enjoyed it!

Tori MacAllister
It’s hard not to be impressed when an author is able to suss out three very different characters, establish a strong sense of a historical time period, and infuse a story (particularly a menage story) with a tremendous amount of love and emotion, but Eva Clancy manages to do just that. Your heart aches for these three damaged people, who all share love for one another and together can manage to be a stronger whole.
Love Saves the World
What I love about this novella is how the author treated the menage scene -- it did not feel gratuitous. The desire and passion that the three feel is authentic.  This is Eva Clancy's debut and I look forward to reading more from this author.

No comments:

Post a Comment