Friday 3 August 2012

What's happening?


I thought I'd put out a little information about me and what I'm working on just now.

I wrote Lord Atwood's Lovers quite a while ago, however, it took a bit of time for it to come out in Harlequin's publishing schedule.  I loved writing the story and always intended to write more. However, real life intervened for a while, preventing that from happening for various reasons.

Well, things have changed now and I've been writing with fearsome enthusiasm since the start of the year.  I've got several stories out with publishers that I'm waiting hearing back on and several more in progress.  They cover a number of genres - historical, contemporary, M/F, M/M/F and M/M - but they all have one thing in common: sexy, emotional stories with a Happy Ever After.

Given the time it takes for stories to be reviewed by publishers, then edited and fitted into schedules, it may be some time before another Eva Clancy story comes out.  I was thinking about a posting a free story on this website.  What do you think?  Please vote in the survey to help me decide what to write!

Best

Eva   x

No comments:

Post a Comment